Minecraft username: SoundEffect
Previous Minecraft usernames: torber
Timezone: CEST
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a working microphone? yes
Do you have the ability to record minecraft video? no/maybe (not sure)
Are you Master? I was i had it on my account torber.
Gaming Twitter link : not yet
Are you multilingual? nope
2) Where are you most active on the Merk? Kitpvp of course cause i enjoy pvping :p.
3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
almost everyday but not on mondays but rest i will be on :d.

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?
I have got a ban here on merk for 1-2 years ago on my main account torberr sadly.
5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. Their mates start spamming your chat calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do?
I would just tell them why I muted them in the first place.

6) Tell us about one of your best moments on the Merk server
Getting almost top 6-7 in kitpvp leaderboard, but got banned so had no chance to make it there account was (torber)

7) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year?
Got banned on this server for doing dumb stuff..

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft ?
Playing Fortnite, Football.

9) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
I do on a few small servers but i know how to act.

10) SCENARIO: "You come home from school/work and have ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on Merk. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you?
That scenario does sound familiar to me

11) SCENARIO: You're in a busy lobby as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then pokes you on teamspeak telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?
I would take my time, stay calm and help everyone

12) Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
I have for a year ago in august or something idk, i do not want to lie.

13) Anything else we should know?
I study alot so if i am not on one day i might be studying for 2-3 hours as i do daily even doe at fridays-sundays.
Thanks For reading my application.